Apart from offering a boiler hire service second to none with competitive boiler rental rates, boiler hiring can also make good business sense too.
Why hire steam or hot water boilers?
- To meet the requirements of increased capacity during periods of peak seasonal demand.
- To provide continuous steam or hot water output when the main equipment is offline for repair, maintenance or upgrade.
- During short periods of new product research & development, hiring is an ideal way to meet extra steam or hot water demands.
- To avoid capital outlay and ease cash flow expenditure.
There are many reasons customers choose to hire a steam or hot water boiler. Often for a project that is short term, why buy when you can rent? Here are some short-term boiler applications:
- Maintaining the supply of steam while client boilers are under annual survey or NDT.
- To supply steam to ships while alongside shore or in dry dock. Steam pasteurisation of soil prior to crop planting.
- To provide steam for fuel tank cleaning.
- Water heating at fish farms during cold periods.
- Supply of steam to expand pipe liners during pipeline replacement.