Regular boiler maintenance and servicing is a necessity for all industrial or commercial boiler plants.
LD Boilers offer a comprehensive support service for all your steam as well as hot water boilers, heaters, and ancillary plant to ensure that they remain efficient, safe and reliable throughout their operational life cycle. Boiler servicing and maintenance work performed by LD Boilers is provided through Service Contract Agreements:
- Individually tailored towards your particular boiler room plant configuration. Can include ancillary equipment such as space heaters and plate heat exchangers.
- Can be contracted for any period from 1 to 3 years to suit your business needs.
- All service visits are coordinated by our dedicated servicing department who schedule service visits and will advise in advance when your next visit is due.
- Agreement specifies a certain number of service visits per year. Generally 2 or 3 visits a year is the usual number contracted.
- Agreement covers all labour and travel costs for your service visits. All spares kits used during the visit will be invoiced in addition.
- During service visits, our engineers may spot potential problems and recommend remedial work. Then if desired, LD Boilers can schedule a date to undertake this Service Extra work. Such extras are not covered by the agreement and are invoiced as standard.
- All LD Boilers service customers will receive priority breakdown response.